The Turner House | Grand Rapids, Michigan
"Built in 1846 by Gideon Colton, builder, for Eliphalet H. Turner. Was the first stone house of note built on the west side of the river. Material of exterior walls and main bearing walls is lime stone taken from the bed of Grand River, known locally as "river stone." This is a soft stone of pleasing gray and buff color. There are no fireplaces in the house. The two central chimneys of brick are original as shown by engraving in Baxter's History of Grand Rapids" - whatwasthere.com
Stone House Recording currently resides in the historic Eliphalet H Turner House on Grand Rapids' West side; the oldest building in Grand Rapids on it's original foundation. Some say it's haunted. Come check out the studio and see for yourself.